The Cyklon has been the first choice of many since 1958
Poseidon’s Cyklon set a new world standard for diving regulators. When it was introduced in 1958, the Cyklon was the first regulator in the world with a single hose and the demand valve situated at the mouth.
Thanks to its welltested construction and design, the Cyklon is still the first choice of the German Navy.
Materials: Cyklon 5000 2nd stage in plastic. Cyklon Metal - The same design as the Cyklon 5000, but with the 2nd stage in metal.
• Use either way up
• Approved to EN250 cold water standard
• High performance, robust workhorse regulator
• Approved to cold water standard
• Unique durable 2nd stage
• 2nd stage could be used either from left or right
• Downstream 2nd stage valve