SCUBAPRO’s top regulator technology is on display in this high-tech, ultralight reg system. The MK25T EVO is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising years of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 X-Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The titanium inlet tube is super-efficient, the large purge button improves water circulation and the new exhaust tee enhances overall performance.
• Air-balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body
provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by
depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system)
thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the
environment, improving cold-water resistance by
30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water
conditions without compromising breathing performance.
Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
• Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing
reliability when diving in the most extreme water
• Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to
be positioned either up or down.
• Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure
ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables
technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Weight: INT 232: 475g.
• Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >8500.
• Intermediate pressure (bar): 9.2-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at
varying depths and supply pressures.
• Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight
for long-term reliability.
• Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for
maximum breathing sensitivity.
• User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation
effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist
• New exhaust tee increases performance while directing
bubbles out of the field of view.
• Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is mounted
on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well
as mouth comfort.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows
more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white
and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are
available as an accessory.
• Weight: 168g.
• Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min.
Limited Lifetime Warranty